Here are some links that you may find useful.
Please understand that these fertility resources and links take you off The Valley Center for Reproductive Health website and we are not responsible for the content or quality on any linked site.
The following are specialty pharmacies, stocking and filling prescriptions for fertility medications. In addition, Coast Science is an online company that supplies nutraceuticals and over-the counter vitamins and supplements which promote fertility. For regular, non-fertility related medications, we work with all pharmacies.
MDR – Encino Pharmacy
17071 Ventura Blvd.
Encino, CA 91316
MDR – Westwood Pharmacy
10921 Wilshire Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90024
465 North Roxbury Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
The Apothecary Shops (mail-order)
t: 877.LINKSRX (546.5779)
Freedom Fertility Pharmacy (mail-order)
12 Kent Way
Byfield, MA 01922
Northridge Plaza Pharmacy
18546 Roscoe Blvd #102
Northridge, CA 91324
When you hear the word “fitness,” you probably immediately think of exercise. But the true meaning is much more comprehensive than simply exercise or working out. It actually means to be in a condition of readiness, to prepare. And when you are thinking about getting pregnant, you absolutely need to be fit – both physically and psychologically.
Go to Fitness4Fertility.com for more information.
There are some aspects of women’s health and fertility that are not easily addressed using standard Western medicine. Alternative therapies can complement and even enhance our treatments. We encourage our patients to pursue acupuncture, massage therapy and other means of improving their reproductive health and overall well-being. Please feel free to ask your doctor for a referral to excellent local providers.
- The American Society of Reproductive Medicine (ASRM) is a non-profit organization, advancing knowledge in reproductive medicine.
- The Society for Assisted Reproductive Technologies (SART) is an organization of professionals dedicated to assisted reproductive technologies.
- The American Fertility Association is a resource for infertility prevention, reproductive health, and family building.
- Web MD offers general and sometimes detailed information on a wide range of health subjects.
- The American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG) covers women’s health and reproductive issues.
- The Society for Male Reproduction and Urology (SMRU) covers male reproductive and infertility issues.
- The March of Dimes is dedicated to improving the health of babies.
- The March of Dimes Genetics pages provide information aimed at health professionals.
- Fertility Lifelines is a free, confidential educational service about fertility.
- Fertility Guide provides information on both male and female infertility.
- Reproductive Facts is sponsored by the American Society of Reproductive Medicine.
SUPPORT GROUPS FOR PATIENTS
- The Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome Association has PCOS information and support.
- The International Premature Ovarian Failure Association provides comfort, information, and empowerment.
- The Endometriosis Association website offers information about endometriosis.
- Fertile Hope gives reproductive information to cancer patients with infertility problems.
- Fertile Action provides education and financial support for fertility preservation in women diagnosed with cancer.
- The Breast Cancer Site fights breast cancer with information and resources.
- The Ovarian Cancer National Alliance works to save women from this disease.
- Team in Training supports the Leukemia & Lymphona Society.
- Susan G. Komen for the Cure addresses all aspects of breast cancer.
- The Hunger Site helps feed people.
Schedule a Consultation
Take the first step toward parenthood and schedule a consultation with one of our highly trained fertility specialists. Drs. Koopersmith and Landay are available to answer any question you may have and help you achieve your dream of having a healthy baby. Follow this link to fill out a short contact form and we will be in touch with you shortly to schedule a consultation. We look forward seeing you soon.